Store Manager - London
Store Manager - London
Our Store Managers contribute to Starbucks success by creating and delivering an amazing Starbucks experience for our customers and partners. You’ll be a passionate ambassador for Starbucks and will live and champion our mission and values whilst leading your team to create inspiring customer moments and embrace our unique coffee culture.
Our Ideal Partner
As a leader at Starbucks you will be empowered to treat the store as if it is your own business. You will have experience in a fast paced retail or hospitality environment and will champion behavioural operational and service standards. You will understand your market, know the competition and have the ability to identify opportunities to drive store profitability and your business forward. You’ll have a high level of spoken English and will be happy to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
By bringing people together over coffee, Starbucks has become one of the world’s best-known and best-loved companies. Working at Starbucks is a lot like working with your friends. When you work here, you’re not an “employee” – we call ourselves “partners” because we believe in shared common goals and mutual success. We’re dedicated to serving ethically sourced coffee, caring for the environment and giving back to the communities where we do business.
Our Partner Benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Partner beverage while on shift
- 50% off food during working hours
- 30% off anything after work
- Free bag of coffee or box of tea every week for you to enjoy at home
- Starbucks shares
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Enhanced sickness, maternity and paternity leave
- A range of discounted benefits on high street vouchers, travel insurance, reductions on theatre tickets and entertainments, child care vouchers and much more
- Opportunity to be involved in local community projects
- Continuous development and professional training
We offer the opportunity to be connected to something bigger and become the very best you can be.
It’s all here for you.
Apply for Store Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly