General Manager - Edinburgh
General Manager – Tigerlily, Edinburgh
Tigerlily is the Capital’s most talked-about boutique hotel, bar and restaurant.
A stylish and contemporary award-winning bar and restaurant with infamous cocktail menu (with over 150 concoctions) and moreish seasonal menus, and come the weekend we become one of the liveliest venues in the capital. Our beautiful Georgian building houses 33 stylish suites and bedrooms, effortlessly marrying contemporary style with original features. Situated on Edinburgh’s George Street, Tigerlily boasts a central location close to the city’s key attractions. It is the perfect hybrid venue that seamlessly evolves each day through breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, after work food and drinks, early evening bites, dinner, cocktails to late night drinking.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented General Manager to take the lead at our flagship site - Tigerlily.
We are looking for a someone that is enthusiastic, positive & career minded with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail. We require someone with a passion for creating a welcoming environment for both guests and the staff and have a proven track record of running similar high-volume units whilst maintaining excellent standards.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and build on strategies to maximize all revenue streams.
- To optimize commercial activities by looking a new sales potential both local and national
- To monitor and maximize the profitability of all departments.
- Take an active role in forecasting, budgeting and reporting for the all departments.
- To help build on the excellent reputation and standards that the hotel currently has.
- Ensure all hotel standards and procedures are met.
- Be Food & Wet focused as this is the main driving force for the venue.
- Have the ability to introduce new ideas and strategies that will help take the business forward.
- To embrace and focus on the highest levels of quality in respect to both the hard and soft aspects of the business.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Bonus packages also available