Head Chef - Rickmansworth
Head Chef - The Cricketers, Sarratt
Are you an experienced Head Chef with a real passion for quality fresh food?
As a Head Chef within Brunning and Price you’ll be working for a well-established and respected company with a true family feel.
The Head Chef role provides a great deal of autonomy and you’ll have enormous influence over the performance of the business.
In your role as Head Chef, together with the Pub Manager, you will:
- Have the skills, vision and personality to lead and motivate a brigade of chefs
- Drive standards, quality and consistency
- Design and develop fresh food menus and arrange 6-weekly menu tastings
- Embrace and drive our food culture
- Prepare fresh food dishes
- Be financially accountable – e.g. stock control, ordering, manage and review GPs and wage percentages
- Support and be actively involved in the continued development of your team
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return, we offer our Head Chefs:
- A competitive salary with profit share and tips
- Excellent training and career development
- Work/life balance – 48-hour contract
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Chef days out
- Long service awards
- Flexibility to move between pubs
- Most of all, a quality based environment that’s fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way.
If we’re talking your language and you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Head Chef for the Brunning and Price family then please apply now
Apply for Head Chef - Rickmansworth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly