Make Sport Your Business - Franchise Opportunity - Nationwide
Make Sport Your Business – Franchise Opportunity - Nationwide
Premier is the UK’s number 1 sport and physical activity provider, a European Top 500 franchisor and a full member of the bfa. Through our industry leading programmes; Premier Sport, Premier Arts and Premier Wellbeing, we engage with over 2,600 primary schools delivering everything from before, during and after school activities. Since it’s foundation in 1999, Premier has grown exponentially and covers 126 UK territories with a network of 74 franchisees.
In 2017, Premier franchise territory turnover exceeded £18 million, with the highest single territory turnover at an impressive £650k and the largest single territory growth recorded at £142k. Over 40% of Premier’s franchisees own more than one territory and our largest franchisee generated over £1.8 million last year…
How much does it cost?
We have 3 comprehensive packages available, with minimum investment starting at £14,950. We have excellent relationships with banks and other finance professionals to help you secure up to 100% of the funding for the franchise if you require it.
What do I get for my investment?
Aside from an opportunity to take control of your career and be in your control of your future, a Premier franchise is a solid investment. On average, each franchise territory consists of 75 schools that are exclusively yours to market to, and you will be supported by:
- Award winning marketing and PR campaigns (£800k in PR value generated in 2017)
- Access to Premier’s bespoke business management system
- Award winning marketing and PR campaigns (Over £800k PR Value in 2017)
- Localised marketing campaign templates and communications
- Online shop with access to bespoke literature, emails, New Balance kit, Olympic athlete ambassador visits and sporting equipment
- Exceptional on-boarding programme with training on sales, marketing, recruitment, product delivery and finance
- Ongoing access to professional development workshops and programmes through our internal training brand, Train with Premier
- Continued mentorship and guidance from Premier’s senior management and ops team
- Access to Premier’s school portal system (CRM) to evidence your IMPACT within a school
A word from Premier franchisees…
Chris Pipe| Multi-territory owner
“Investing in a Premier franchise is the best thing you can do if you want to take control of your life. You’ll need the drive and will to succeed but if you do, the support from Premier is fantastic and they will help you reach your goals. I now have the time and freedom to work when I want, and I am in a very lucky and comfortable position, which I never would have dreamed of getting to without Premier. “
How do I make money?
In 2013, the Government announced that schools could access ring-fenced funding to improve their PE and sport provisions. In 2017, this funding pot was doubled to £360 million, which, on average, equates to £1.2 million worth of funding per territory. That’s a lot of potential…
To put it simply, through our industry leading programmes, franchisees can generate income through curricular provision and extra-curricular clubs within primary schools, whether this is before, during or after school clubs. Through Wellbeing, franchisees can target previously untouched markets in children centres and nurseries, further enhancing their opportunities to earn!
A day in the life
The role of a Premier franchisee is diverse and vast. From managing and motivating your team of Activity Professionals, ensuring they’re delivering activities to the quality expected to engage directly with schools, educational and sports professionals to grow and develop a sustainable business. If you’re the type of person that loves to be hands on, the induction process gives you the qualifications you require to head out to schools and deliver sessions yourself!