Bar & Waiting Staff
Set in 226 acres of beautiful English parkland, The Buckinghamshire Golf Club comprises of a Grade II Listed manor house and an 18-hole golf course in Denham Country Park. The golf course was established in 1992 and has previously ranked in the top 100 in the world.
We are recruiting for casual waiting and bar staff to join our Food and Beverage team to assist in our Bar and Restaurant and during special events.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure our customers receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- To welcome and serve customers in a polite and friendly manner
- To assist with set up for tables and/or rooms and clear down
- To ensure cleanliness of work areas is maintained
- To be fully aware of current liquor licensing laws and ensures that these are strictly adhered to
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Excellent standards of spoken English
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
You will be seeking casual/part time hours and will be available to work flexible hours. Please let us know when applying what hours / days you are available to work.
You will be provided with a company uniform, full training and there is free parking on site.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.