Service Rep - Holiday Resorts, Europe
Service Rep – Working abroad
Our vision today remains true to Thomas Cook’s ambitions - to be the world’s most loved holiday company.
How would you like to make someone’s holiday dream come true?
In this role, that’s exactly what you’ll be doing for our customers! We’ll ask you to put yourself in our customer’s flip flops, to truly understand what they’re looking for from their perfect holiday.
Working as part of the In Destination services team (IDS) you will truly need to put the customer at our heart at every stage of their holiday, from their arrival at the airport to their time at the hotel to providing excellent holiday information.
To ensure exceptional service is delivered to customers in destination. Service Representatives will answer questions & queries and offer solutions to customer concerns, whilst offering enhancements & experiences to provide a great holiday experience.
What you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- A real passion for delivering consistent, outstanding customer service
- Experience in a sales or customer service target driven role would be great
- Fantastic communication, persuading, influencing, learning & researching skills
- Be able to work as part of a team; we’re one Thomas Cook and love to achieve targets together
- A confident and fun approach is essential
- Willingness to learn and a commitment to personal development
- Competent with technology and experienced in quickly and effectively learning new systems and equipment
- Self-sufficient and independent