Deputy Manager - Tudeley
Deputy Manager - Tudeley, Tonbridge
Fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager at our fabulous pub in Tudeley, close to Tonbridge.
At Elite Pubs we care about great food and drink and more importantly, great people!!
We are an award winning group of gastro pubs in the Kent and Sussex area. Each one is full of character, steeped in history and set beautifully within its own grounds. We pride ourselves in offering each guest a wonderful dining experience with outstanding service.
- Excellent salary, tips evenly shared between the entire team
- Great working conditions including 2 consecutive days off every week
- Opportunity to work within friendly, passionate teams who take pride in what they do
- Great career development opportunities available (we have a track record of promoting from within!)
- Working with award winning local suppliers, providing us with high quality products
- 12 month training calendar
- Staff benefit programme including; 2 parties every year and discounts from Perkbox
Day to day:
- Liaising with senior management, rolling out duties and tasks
- Managing and driving performance of a team of 12
- Monitoring and Ordering of stock
- Providing ongoing training for staff members
- Strong communication skills essential
- Previous supervisory or management experience within the hospitality industry
- Ability to drive staff members to work to their full capability
- Willingness to operate tasks with a hands-on approach
- Must be ready to become an Elite Pubs ambassador!
Interesting hey!?- please apply via the link provided and we hope to be in touch soon.
Unfortunately we are unable to reply to every application individually, if you have not been contacted in the next 10 days, unfortunately you have not been selected for interview. We wish you every success in your application and hope to speak with you soon!