Food and Beverage Team Leader - Chigwell
- Pro-actively lead the team with a hands-on approach
- Actively supporting and guiding the F&B associates on any given shift
- Working with the F&B Manager to maintain Topgolf standards within the F&B team
- Supporting the on-floor inductions of new F&B associates and ongoing training within the F&B department
- Creating memorable guest experiences
- Being an ambassador for the brand; creating moments that matter with our guests
- Providing best in class hospitality
- Working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Creating a positive vibe on shift, showcasing your edgy spirit
- Thriving in a team and being self-motivated.
What we are looking for:
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Proven, demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Previous experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor within the Commercial Leisure, Attractions, Entertainment. Hotel or Hospitality industry
In return we offer:
- Professional development in a fast-growing company
- 50% off our food menu
- Discounted use of Topgolf, extending to friends and family
- Invite to our prestigious ‘Star Awards’
- Full induction and training provided
Interested in becoming part of an incredible company, with bundles of culture, fun and edgy spirit?
Topgolf is a game that anyone can play (and win). Score points by hitting micro-chipped golf balls at giant targets on an outfield. The closer you get your ball to the centre the more points earned.
The fun and games don’t stop there; we offer guests the chance to indulge in delicious food and innovative drinks brought to them while they play. What could be better?
If this sounds like an experience you would like to be part of delivering, then Topgolf would love to hear from you.
If you think you have what it takes to become an F&B Team Leader, please click below to apply now!
Apply for Food and Beverage Team Leader - Chigwell
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly