Tracy Park is a hotel golf resort with two championship golf courses, meeting and events facilities, restaurant and private dining rooms set in an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Tracy Park sits between Bath and Bristol just 5 minutes south of the M4 Junction 18.
We are now recruiting for a part time Proshop Assistant to join our team.
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of all club / hotel facilities, outlets services and promotions
- To ensure customers and members receive a warm welcome and provide advice and information
- To take bookings and process sales and ensure the shop is well stocked and presented
- To assist with course marshall duties and clearing of the driving range
- To ensure buggies are clean, fuelled and ready for hire
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- A good understanding of the game of golf
- Able to provide great customer service to our members and guests
- Great interpersonal skills with excellent standards of spoken English
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to work early and late shifts and some weekends
- Previous retail experience or experience in a similar role is advantageous
The Proshop is open between 6:30am and 7:00pm, Monday to Sunday. This is a part time role, 24 hours per week, working 3 shifts a week between those times. Please let us know what days/hours you are available when applying.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, contributory company pension scheme, company uniform & free on-site parking.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Apply for Proshop Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly