Waiter / Waitress - London
Waiter / Waitress - Annabel’s, 46 Berkeley Square
We are looking for enthusiastic, charismatic and experienced Waiter / Waitress to join the pre-opening team of our stunning new private members club – Annabel’s, 46 Berkeley Square.
As an experienced Waiter / Waitress you will be a key part of the front of house team delivering the highest levels of service and supporting and working closely with the Head Waiter in the section.
We offer our Waiters and Waitresses an outstanding package which includes:
• A highly competitive starting remuneration package
• Increased remuneration as you develop and progress in your role
• A full induction programme
• Extensive career development and training opportunities
• Meals on duty
• Life assurance cover
• Access to pension scheme
• Staff Discount
• Discounted gym membership
• Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
We are ideally looking for candidates who:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a high quality and busy destination restaurant or private members club
- Are passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Are charismatic and confident in engaging in conversation with members and their guests
- Are excellent team players with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Are immaculately presented, attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to the needs of both members and colleagues
- Possess a good command of the English language
- Have good product knowledge across food and drinks
Annabel’s at 46 Berkeley Square will cover 26,000 square feet and will include restaurants, bars, private dining rooms and a cigar salon, spread across four spacious floors.
If you want to be part of the most exciting private members club opening in London – we would love to hear from you!