Pastry Head Chef - London
Pastry Head Chef - St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in London’s most iconic hotel?
We want curious and dynamic trendsetters, because we don’t always do what we did yesterday.
We want explorers who are intrigued by London’s hidden gems, because we are captivated by our local area.
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Our Pastry Head Chef could be the opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity for a Pastry Head Chef has arisen at perhaps London's most iconic hotel. If you are an experienced, passionate and proactive culinary professional then this could be the perfect role for you.
- The Pastry Head Chef assists in supervising day-to-day kitchen operations and staff and all food preparation areas including Banquets, Room Service, Restaurants, Bar/Lounges and ambassador dining room to ensure a consistent, high quality food product.
- Works with the Executive chef and food and beverage team to continually improve guest and ambassador satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- As a senior member of the senior supervisory team, uses leadership skills to manage other supervisors and members of the team.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Sustained and proven experience in a high volume environment
- Previous experience as Junior Sous Chef Pastry
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.