Event Coordinator - London
Event Coordinator - St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in London’s most iconic hotel?
We want curious and dynamic trendsetters, because we don’t always do what we did yesterday.
We want explorers who are intrigued by London’s hidden gems, because we are captivated by our local area.
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Our Event Coordinator could be the opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity for an Event Coordinator has arisen at London's most iconic hotel. If you are a talented professional, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences, then St Pancras could be the perfect hotel for you.
Here’s a snapshot of the role and its key responsibilities:
- As an Event Coordinator at St Pancras you take responsibility for group bookings and less complex meetings & events
- The Event Coordinator will support the department with day to day tasks including supporting Event Managers in handling and building groups that form part of more complex events, organising and chairing weekly operations meetings
- The role also includes some inventory duties, such as balancing systems, data collection and reservation duties
We’ll be hiring a candidate that has:
- Sustained and proven experience in a similar five-star, high volume environment
- Demonstrable skills in event execution and hospitality
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.