Booking Office Waiter/Waitress - London
Booking Office Waiter/Waitress - St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in London’s most iconic hotel?
We want curious and dynamic trendsetters, because we don’t always do what we did yesterday.
We want explorers who are intrigued by London’s hidden gems, because we are captivated by our local area.
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Our Booking Office Waiter/Waitress could be the opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity for a Booking Office Waiter/Waitress has arisen at perhaps London's most iconic hotel. If you are an experienced, passionate and proactive Food and Beverage professional then this could be the perfect role for you.
- As a Booking Office Waiter/Waitress at St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, you are responsible for delivering five star food & beverage service. Our guests visit us with expectations of attentive yet relaxed service where your personality and professionalism are delivered in equal measures.
- The reality of your role and the responsibility you hold is that you can either make or break a guest experience depending on the service you provide. Product knowledge, menu knowledge and the right amount experience are absolutely essential for you to be successful in your role.
- We’re in the business of going above and beyond to create memorable moments for our guests and your role is key in executing this with every guest interaction.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Demonstrable skills in Hospitality
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards is desirable.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.