Junior Sous Chef
We currently have an immediate requirement for a Junior Sous Chef for a high volume fresh food gastro pub in Northop. We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef or a strong Chef de Partie who has a proven track record in a similar environment.
We are proud to recruit on behalf of our client who operates one of the finest destination restaurants in the area along with a stunning function room that caterers for a wide range of banqueting events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious chef to join a fantasic company that have a hard earned reputation for innovation, style and exceptional food service. Our client is passionate about promoting from within and there are fantastic opportunities to progress in this organisation
- Uniform Provided
- Meals on Duty
- Company Benefits
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Fantastic tips
- Christmas day off
- Fantastic shift pattern
As the Junior Sous Chef you'll play a vital role in the kitchen. You will take responsibility for training and development of the junior member of the team and ensure that the highest standards are met during service. You will support the Head Chef in a range of duties.
- Working together with the team to deliver a flawless service
- Using fresh ingredients to make good quality food with a wow factor
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Key input into menu development
- Will demonstrate a passion for quality and attention to detail
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- Have previous experience in a high quality fresh food kitchen
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
For further information about this position and many more please contact us or apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bookachef who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Apply for Junior Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly