Chef - Churt
Chef - Churt
There has never been a more exciting time to join the Bel & The Dragon team. With seven country inns, and more on the way, we do not just offer jobs, we offer careers with opportunities to progress within this growing business.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CHEFS AT ALL LEVELS
Bel & The Dragon have a large, loyal following due to our focus on local, sustainable and above all, quality ingredients. Our menus are created by our Gordon Ramsay trained executive chef, Ronnie Kimbugwe, who is constantly striving to produce industry leading menus.
If you are passionate and dedicated in providing varied and outstanding cuisine, exhibit enthusiasm and leadership and are keen to build your career within this business, then please apply.
Chefs will be:
- Passionate about food & wine, and excellent in providing varied and outstanding cuisine
- Display a creative and confident approach in his/her cooking
- A natural, enthusiastic and motivated team player to help the deliverance of excellent customer experience
- Ambitious and keen to develop a career within the business
- Have experience in a high volume brasserie style environment
- Helping to monitor health and safety standards
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to use Bel & The Dragon as a finishing school to develop your career
- Opportunities of continual progression within the business
- Trips to visit our suppliers
- A fun, inspiring and close working environment
- Free meals on duty
- Substantial discounts across the Bel & The Dragon group
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Apply for Chef - Churt
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly