Commis Chef - Thame
Commis Chef - £20k pa + Tronc - White Brasserie - Thame
An amazing opportunity has become available for a Commis Chef to join Raymond Blanc's White Brasserie "R200 Best Pub Company of the Year 2016" at our new opening in Thame, Oxfordshire - The Black Horse.
What's so special about Brasserie Blancs White Brasserie?
Well, our places are warm and welcoming with a unique combination of traditional pub and a French brasserie… with an English twist. Our food is cooked to order, using the best, freshest, seasonal ingredients.
Our kitchens are brand new and kitted out beautifully in order to assist you in creating the quality dishes designed by our reputable exec chefs.
We’re expanding, so plenty of opportunities to progress and run one of our kitchens.
Work life balance is important to us, so anything worked over your contracted hours, we’ll pay you for!!
What’s on offer??
- We are a food led company actively headed up by Michelin Starred Chef - Raymond Blanc
- Brand new kitchen
- A fun, passionate and energetic management team to motivate and inspire you while we have fun
- A relaxed atmosphere where we encourage you to be yourself.
- Amazing in-house training programme
- The best produce prepared fresh on site to order
- Contracted 48hr week with paid overtime for any hours done over
- Meals on duty
- Trips, days out and other incentives
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday entitlement (pro-rated)
- Childcare vouchers
- 50% off your food bill at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc sites
Interested, get in touch so we can show you what we all about.