Membership Sales Administrator - Slough
Health and Tennis Membership Sales Administrator - Stoke Poges
Department: Membership Sales
To assist the Membership Sales team in the sales, administration and co-ordination of new memberships from the enquiry stage through sale to processing and integrating into club.
As Europe's leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of of an exclusive members' club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Personable individual with excellent people skills
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel literate
- Able to work on in a team or on own initiative
- Experience of working in a busy sales environment
- Fitness experience (gym/tennis) either personally or professionally
- Experience of Database Management (preferably ACT/Concept Membership based database).
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank hoildays
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
Apply for Membership Sales Administrator - Slough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly