Fitness Instructor - Bushey
Fitness Instructor - Bushey Grove Leisure Centre
Hertsmere Leisure Trust requires a fitness instructor to work as part of a committed and dynamic team within Bushey Grove Leisure Centre.
The ideal candidate will be customer service focused and be able to demonstrate experience in the role. You will also need to be qualified to a minimum of REPs Level 2 or equivalent and preferably have experience in teaching studio classes and GP referrals.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing friendly and supportive supervision in the Fitness Suite
- Providing customer inductions and fitness assessments
- Maintaining clean & safe facilities
- Providing challenges and social activities for customers
- Tracking membership usage & results
This is a key role in membership retention and as such, we are looking for a self-starter with good interpersonal skills.
Applicants must be willing to work early mornings, late evenings and weekends, as the Centre operates on a rota system covering all these times.
Hertsmere Leisure offers great staff benefits including:
- A free leisure card, entitling you to free or reduced use of facilities at our Centres (after 6 months employment).
- Staff rates at cafes when on duty.
- Free or discounted shows at Wyllyotts.
- Free cinema (two tickets per staff member, subject to availability) at Wyllyotts.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 29th October 2017