Food & Beverage Manager
Do you want a career working for the Sunday Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
Nidd Hall Hotel in Harrogate is a Grade II listed mansion in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. A rewarding Warner Leisure career means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience for our guests.
As a Food & Beverage Manager at Nidd Hall Hotel you will you will lead, support and coach a passionate team who take pride and joy in hosting exceptional dining and bar experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing, fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
The Purpose of the role:
- Accountability for delivery of exceptional food and beverage sales and service standards outlined within the department handbooks and the Warner Culture
- Responsibility for the financial performance of all food and beverage departments
- Supporting the food and beverage department managers to provide their teams with the appropriate tools and resources for the job
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
- We will welcome applicants with at least three years of management experience working in hospitality, ideally within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment
- You will have a proven track record of training, developing, building and motivating a team
- Ideally you will hold a HND or equivalent level qualification in hospitality. Qualifications however are not a requirement for joining our team.
- It is essential that you are a Personal License Holder
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities including the Leisure Centre, Gym and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- 20% team member discount across other Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven Holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
- Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Perks at Work gives you access to exclusive discounts from hundreds of retailers