Leisure Assistant / Pool Duties - St David's Ewloe
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leisure assistant with pool duties / Lifeguard to join our highly successful team in St David's Park Ewloe where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As our Leisure assistant with pool duties / Lifeguard you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below.
As a Leisure assistant with pool duties / Lifeguard you will:
- Be a key link in the chain that joins up great staff with memorable customer service. Within our extensive leisure facilities, ensure all equipment and areas are maintained at a hygienic and safe level (including male & female changing rooms).
- Assist the Leisure Team to create a welcoming environment for our members and residents
- You’ll be part of a team, all focused on hygiene and safety. Our Leisure Club Members visit us several times a week and can relax in the knowledge that our changing rooms are squeaky clean.
- Responsible for Pool Side Attendance in accordance with STA guidelines, providing visual poolside life guarding throughout the day, responding to poolside alarms and taking appropriate action in an emergency.
- Support team members by providing assistance when required
- Assist the Leisure Club Team Members in the effective running of the department
- Support other hotel departments in designated duties, when required
· Have knowledge of the COSHH regulations in relation to cleaning materials, ensuring that all materials are used and stored in compliance with these regulations.
- Comply with standard operating procedures and maintain equipment and report any defaults. Your personal presentation must be impeccable at all times.
· Ensure the leisure club is always ready to welcome members. Delivering the highest possible standard of cleanliness and customer service so that our people, products and service are memorable as we build our reputation as the Leading Leisure Club.
· Assist members and guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
· Be aware of all activities in the club and to be able to answer questions correctly.
· Deal with enquiries in a prompt professional manner. Offer advice on facilities e.g. opening times. Assist members and guests as required.
- Ensure communication with the Leisure Club team is clear to be passed onto leisure club members.
- Attend team meetings when required.
- Feed back leisure club members comments productively and constructively where necessary.
- support the leisure Club Manager and leisure team to deliver the best possible experience to all leisure Club Members and guests.
· Achieve and maintain standards to the highest possible level in respect of cleanliness and Health & Safety.
· Be aware of and operate the hotel cash handling, security and emergency procedures.
· Carry out Pool Attendant tasks as required & respond to poolside emergencies and take appropriate action.
Why choose Village?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to be our Leisure assistant with pool duties / Lifeguard.
Apply for Leisure Assistant / Pool Duties - St David's Ewloe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly