Spa Therapist - London
Are you interested in Beauty and Luxury? Are you able to give a Red hot service to our Members? Do you want Uncapped Commissions on Treatments and Retail Product Sales?
We’re looking for a friendly and professional Health & Beauty Therapist to provide a unique experience for our members, whether they are making enquiries, receiving treatments or visiting our luxurious Health & Beauty facilities. With an Uncapped Commission Scheme available this is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your earning potential and skills.
Our health club spas offer a fantastic range of spa treatments for both members and non-members including high end industry brand Espa, for face and body treatments, Lycon waxing, Jessica nails and St Tropez tanning services; all delivered by a friendly and welcoming team.
- Deliver treatments, keeping up to date with the latest techniques, products and training.
- Promote sales of spa products and services, meeting targets and providing appropriate aftercare advice.
- Cover the reception desk as required, dealing with member queries and complaints.
- Ensure the high hygiene standards of the company are maintained and delivered at all times.
- Understand and be mindful of data protection when dealing with client information.
This role is part time, working 16-20 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include Mon-Sun (10am-6pm, 11am-7pm and 1pm-9pm)
What we can’t live without:
You are a versatile beauty therapist with strong interpersonal skills and previous retail experience, passionate about delivering memorable and outstanding pampering service.
- NVQ Level 3 (or above) in Beauty Therapist or equivalent qualification
- Excellent administration and communication skills and experience of dealing with complaints politely and efficiently.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Strong numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Previous beauty therapy experience is desirable, but not essential, while ESPA, Murad, Jessica and St Tropez experience is an advantage. Industry knowledge is preferable, although product training is provided.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Flexible working hours; have a life outside the salon!
- Uncapped Commissions on Treatments and Retail Product Sales
- Refer you to tailored courses to increase your expertise in your field
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit!