Chef - Aberdeen
Chef - The Globe, Aberdeen Airport
Great career opportunity for Chefs at The Globe pub in Aberdeen Airport.
The Globe pub is relaxed classic pub food and drink at its best. We’re a fast paced and high volume business. With the opportunity to work within one of the busiest regional airports in the country, life in Aberdeen Airport is a fantastic opportunity to meet new people every day in an exciting, energetic environment.
The Globe pub is operated by The Restaurant Group, one of the largest hospitality companies in the UK, operating highly successful brands such as Frankie & Benny’s, Chiquito, Coast to Coast, and many successful airport businesses. We offer fantastic fast career progression; for the right candidate the sky is your limit!
Your job as a Chef:
- Lead, develop and train the team
- Work with our Airport clients to meet every expectation
- Have fun and challenge yourself!
- As a Chef you will benefit from:
- Hourly rate of pay to reward you for every hour worked
- Highly flexible working hours
- Staff discounts across the airport
- Fantastic career progression in our fast-growing company
Please note that Airport shifts may start at 4am, you must be able to provide 5 years employment / education references, and pass a criminal record check.
If this is the Assistant Manager role for you, apply now!