Group Exercise Instructor - London
Are you an enthusiastic and engaging Group Exercise Instructor with industry knowledge and an exercise music qualification? Then Virgin Active would like to hear from you.
We're on the hunt for Group Exercise Instructors to teach Pilates classes in our Health Clubs. You will be responsible for Instructing group exercise classes for people over age 16 that take place in the club. You will be passionate about group exercise and willing to go the extra mile to help our members reach their goals.
- Deliver group exercise classes, using your knowledge expertise to help members get the most out of their session
- Communicate effectively and build great relationships with members
- Be an ambassador of the brand, delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Comply with health & safety policies
This role is a freelance role. We need someone to work flexibly with us to meet the needs of the business during the week and weekend.
What we can’t live without…
You’ll be dedicated to delivering high quality sessions and ensuring a first class service. We’d also need you to have:
- Exercise to Music qualification equivalent to a REP Level 2
- Pilates qualification and experience in delivering Pilates classes
- Previous experience of Group Exercise Instruction
- CPR certification
- Great communication skills, and a passion for Group Exercise