Spa Therapist, Derby
Spa Therapist - Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Derby
Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
This four star hotel has a focus on culinary excellence and provides staff with extensive, ongoing training and development. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and provides associates with exciting long term career opportunities.
Ideally placed in Morley, just north of Derby, Breadsall Priory holds the distinction of being the oldest Marriott location in the world; our elegant Priory rooms date back to 1260.
At Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel no two days are the same, with an exciting blend of guests and large events. Our hotel is a great place to develop your skills, supporting weddings, prolific golf events, sports teams, extensive leisure facilities and contemporary British dining at our hotel's on-site Priory Restaurant.
- To provide a range of beauty treatments for members, hotel guests and visitors.
- To administer beauty treatments for clients in a professional, friendly manner.
- To greet and converse with clients, to ensure that clients are at ease.
- To ensure that administration of beauty treatments adequately fulfill needs of hotel and client.
- To maximize opportunities for retail sales, to contribute to departmental profitability.
- To initiate and participate in new treatment ranges to increase departmental profitability.
- To maintain cleanliness of the salon at all times.
- To ensure all areas of the salon fully comply with all relevant Health & Safety regulations.
- To fully support the Leisure Manager and be willing to work in any area of the club to ensure the smooth running of the facilities.
- To perform all banking as required and in line with cash handling policy.
- All Marriott policies on cash, key and all controls are adhered to and followed consistently.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.