General Manager - Queens Head, Burley, Chef & Brewer
Come and join Chef & Brewer a truly British Brand. With the most beautiful and historic pubs within Greene King, the biggest pub company in the kingdom and create the warmest welcome for your guests and team.
Making our guests day, full of character, it is your aspiration to be a role model General Manager who puts the team and customer at the heart of everything you do.
In search of greatness? Want to be in control of your own destiny? Join us on our mission; we assure you this will be time well spent.
Leading from the front you will be the welcoming face of your business, but you will not be alone as the Greene King family are here to support you every step of the way.
Mr Greene and Mr King never settled for second best and neither should you!About the Queens Head
The Queens Head in set in the rural village of burley on the edge of the new forest. Surrounded by wildlife including Wild Horses, Donkies and Deers. We are looking for a General Manager who is keen to get involded with Country Life and the Community. As well as someone who has extensive experience manager highly seasonal Businesses.
AWT £16,000 but peaking to £45,000 during summer months.
60/40 Food Led
Salary up to £35,000
3 Bed Live In plus Living Room, Bathroom, Kitchen and Study. Recently refurbished with new carpets.It's all about you
- From previous management experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Thrive on taking accountability for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results in line with the business strategy
- Career progression, qualifications and training excites and motivates you to be the best leader you can be
- Optimum satisfaction comes from leading, enabling and nurturing the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Being charismatic you have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships with stake holders, fellow colleagues and your local community.
- A dynamic and evolving customer orientated environment that inspires and encourages social interaction is where you work best
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
Because it’s so important to your success, we’ll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we’ll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new businessCompetitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Share-Save Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- High-Street Retail Vouchers and Shopping Discounts – saving you money
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses