Sales Executive - Edinburgh
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our highly successful team in Edinburgh where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As our Sales Executive, you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below combined with a passion for delivering exceptional service through your team.
As our Sales Executive, you will:
- Assist the Sales Manager in the delivery of the group Sales strategy in order to deliver commercial returns.
- Drive and adhere to a successful sales plan for the hotel, establishing it in the marketplace, both locally and nationally,
- Proactively drive sales across all market segments. You’ll ensure that agreed revenue and activity targets are consistently delivered and exceeded and you will achieve budgeted Revenue and Sales KPIs
- Communicate the transactional marketing strategy to Heads of Department to ensure collateral is used in a timely and appropriate way to maximise the investment
- Ensure a strong relationship with Central Sales Team and fellow Sales Executives to promote any special features of your location and the new opening.
- Ensure the delivery of revenue to meet and exceed targets for each of the key market segments for the hotel.
- Ensure Sales leads are researched and all revenue opportunities are maximised to include the following up of all leads.
- Comply with accounting processes as per the internal audit
Why choose Village?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to be our Sales Executive.
Apply for Sales Executive - Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly