Personal Assistant - Skipton
Personal Assistant - Skipton
THE CONISTON HOTEL COUNTRY ESTATE AND SPA, CONISTON COLD, SKIPTON, NORTH YORKSHIRE -
The Coniston Hotel Country Estate and Spa offers a fantastic opportunity to anyone looking to join a rapidly growing business with an ambition to be a significant landmark hotel. The 71 bedroom 4 AA star hotel also plays host to a wide array of activities on the 1400 acre estate which includes; a state of the art spa, a Shooting Ground (CPSA Premier standard), voted best Shooting Ground in the UK this year. Falconry Centre, 4x4 Off-Road Experience, Fly-Fishing on the 24 acre lake or River Aire and Archery.
The Huntsman’s Lodge and MacLeod’s restaurant and bar form the heart of the hotel and both offer a wide range of locally produced food. We offer excellent conference and meeting facilities forming the base of unique team building days. Weddings are also a significant part of our business.
We are a family run hotel which is privately owned by the Bannister family, who are involved in the day to day running of the business.
The existing 150 plus Coniston Hotel team are very customer centered and if you pride yourself on delivering excellent customer service then you will fit in well.
Benefits include: free parking, meals on duty and the opportunity to join a great team.
Please note that only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted within three weeks of receipt of their application.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter
ROLE OVERVIEW The main aim of the role is to provide the management office with an efficient and proactive administration service. The role holder will manage the diary of the Directors and organise and take minutes of meetings on their behalf. A key part of the role is answering in-bound calls, guest reservations, requests, comments and complaints and responding to correspondence in a timely manner.
Reporting to: Directors
Responsible for: n/a
- Provision of consistently high quality confidential administration support to the Director
- Dealing with incoming post
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Managing the diary of the Directors
- Responding to all guest customer feedback correspondence including further investigation where appropriate
- Responding to Trip Advisor reviews
- Handling special reservations and requests
- Arranging meetings for the Director and communicating to and booking in required attendees
- Provide help and assistance to all team members (in particular Reception/Guest Services) and the hotel management team as required, in a positive, pro-active customer focused manner
- Provide excellent customer service
- Production of relevant management reports to deadlines, including chasing information and analysing the accuracy of this prior to production.
- Provision of accurate minutes from meetings i. Daily Dash ii. Monthly Departmental Meetings iii. Management Meeting
- Event planning and Administration duties with local accounts
- Management & Planning of Racing Club Events
- Duty Management shifts as required by the Director or Operations Manager
- To remain at all times discreet and diplomatic and to maintain the highest levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Any other duties as directed
PERSON SPECIFICATION ESSENTIAL DESIRABLE
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard or the equivalent
- Experience of working as part of a team of people in a fast paced environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role in a four star hotel and conference venue
- Proven relationship builder
- Detail conscious and accurate
- Excellent I.T skills – Word, Excel and power point
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Able to work varied shift patterns
Apply for Personal Assistant - Skipton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly