Restaurant Supervisor - Swanage
Restaurant Supervisor - THE PIG on the beach, Swanage
Who are we looking for?
Home Grown Hotels is looking for a passionate and customer focused Restaurant Supervisor to join this friendly team at one of the most exciting and rapidly growing hotel and restaurant groups in the UK.
We are seeking someone who is as passionate about Food and Beverage as we are. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, with the ability to manage a smooth service. Therefore good communication, and people management skills are a must. While product knowledge training will be provided we require individuals who are familiar with the art of service.
Who are we?
THE PIG - in the Forest gained a new sister on the coast with the opening of THE PIG- on the Beach in 2014. THE PIG-on the Beach is located just above Studland Bay, Dorset, one of the most stunning beaches in England with dramatic views of Old Harry Rocks and the Jurassic Coast.
It is more than a boutique hotel, THE PIG-on the Beach is an award-winning restaurant with rooms, with an obsessive commitment to home grown and local produce. Uncomplicated and simple British garden food, true to the micro seasons with the emphasis squarely on fresh, clean flavours. We have a further commitment to our 25 mile menu - whereby some 85% of fresh ingredients are sourced in the local area.
A few of our awards over the years:
- Restaurant of the Year - Bronze Award - Dorset Tourism Awards 2016
- Best Hotel - GQ Food & Drinks Awards-2016
- 3 Red Stars - AA
- Romantic Hotel of the Year - Good Hotel Guide
- Independent hotel of the year 2015
- Tatler Travel Guide - Best Food 2015
- GQ’s Best Restaurant runner-up
- The Independent - The ‘Big Six’ of English Seaside Hotels
- Outstanding Hotel of the Year 2014 - The Independent
- Top opening of 2013 - Red Magazine
What do we offer?
Successful candidates can look forward to:
- A competitive salary
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Discounted Room Nights
- 28 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Discounts at Food and Beverage outlets
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Programme
- A range of training and development opportunities
- Fantastic career prospects as we aim to home grow our Supervisors and Managers of the future
Where are we?
Just 9 miles from Poole (via the chain ferry) and 4 miles from the town of Swanage this property is in the perfect location to appreciate the stunning views and unspoiled beaches while still having access to those creature comforts….
Our award-winning hotel is searching for a team dedicated to breaking the mould. At Home Grown Hotels we share success together, help each other and respect everyone’s position.
So if you like what you have read, and are ready for a new challenge, then please get in touch and send your CV.