Receptionist - Bristol
Receptionist - THE PIG near Bath
THE Pig near Bath is looking for a passionate and customer focused Receptionist to join the team at one of the most exciting and quickly growing hotel and restaurant groups in the UK.
Experience of working in a similar role is beneficial, along with knowledge of Opera Fidelio.
As a Receptionist you will be the first point of call for many of our Hotel and Restaurant guests so are required to have an in-depth knowledge of the property and local area as well as the services it provides. We can teach you all you need to know, meaning all you need to bring is a willingness and ability to learn, a customer centric attitude and a strong work ethic, whilst taking pride in a job well done.
THE PIG-near Bath is a 29 bedroom mellow country house perfectly situated near Bath and Bristol.
This is a real get-away location, truly rural, with quintessentially English views of this undiscovered part of Somerset. Designed in the style that has become THE PIG’s signature, it features a greenhouse restaurant, a private room for dinner parties, 29 bedrooms and massage treatment rooms.
It is more than a boutique hotel, THE PIG-near Bath is an award-winning restaurant with rooms, with an obsessive commitment to home grown and local produce. Uncomplicated and simple British garden food, true to the micro seasons with the emphasis squarely on fresh, clean flavours. We have a further commitment to our 25 mile menu - whereby some 85% of fresh ingredients are sourced in the local area.
A few of our awards over the years:
- Notable Wine List award by the AA for 2016-17
- 3 Red Stars - AA
- Red Magazine - Top 10 Holiday Destinations
- Telegraph - Four of the best places for food lovers
- Country & Townhouse - One of Britain's great hotel
- Telegraph - Fiona Duncan's 10 best hotels of 2014
- 'Editor’s Choice Award' - Good Hotel Guide 2015
- Two Rosettes - AA 2015
- The Times - Editor’s choice, Sunday Lunch
- The Financial Times - Five of the best Restaurants with Rooms
- The Sunday Telegraph, Stella Magazine - Little Black Book
- The Telegraph - The Fab Five, best country hotels in England
- Harper’s Bazaar 10 best Vacations and where to stay
What do we offer?
Successful candidates can look forward to:
- A competitive salary
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Discounted Room Nights
- 28 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Discounts at Food and Beverage outlets
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Programme
- A range of training and development opportunities
- Fantastic career prospects as we aim to home grow our Supervisors and Managers of the future
Where are we?
Just 7 miles from Bath and 12 miles from Bristol near the villages of Chelwood and Pensford this property is in the perfect location to escape the hustle and bustle of city life while still having access to those creature comforts…..
Our award-winning hotel is searching for a team dedicated to breaking the mould. At Home Grown Hotels we share success together, help each other and respect everyone’s position.
So if you like what you have read, and are ready for a new challenge, then please get in touch and send your CV.