Chef - Cheltenham
Sous Chef - Hatton Court Hotel, Gloucester
We require an experienced chef to join our busy Cheltenham pub, The Beehive, Montpellier. The Beehive is an iconic community pub and has the capacity to do 60 covers in restaurant plus bar. Great food offered 7 days a week with scope to develop further. You must have a warm and personable nature, a can do attitude and a good eye for detail at all times. You must be a team player who can work under pressure at busy times.
- Work alongside other chef's in our busy kitchen
- To produce daily specials, pub classics using fresh produce and maintain our high standards at all times
- To have experience of food hygiene, health and safety standards and record and maintain our records and procedures
- Work closely with the manager to develop the food offer
- Be talented and experienced in high quality pub food operations
- Be passionate about fresh home produced food
- Produce the food our customers want to eat – fresh & recognisable
- Be prepared for high volumes
- Understand the importance of cost control
Who are we?
The Hatton Collection is a group of classic hotels and inns located in the Cotswolds, Somerset and Jersey. A family owned and run business, an eclectic mix of venues, some dating back to the 16th Century, others to the Victorian times and a few from the 20th Century, a true mix of style.
- Hatton Court - a Country House Hotel in Upton St Leonards, Cotswolds
- The Corner House - a Victorian, budget, boutique hotel in Taunton, Somerset
- Chateau La Chaire - a luxury hotel located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
- The Snooty Fox - a traditional inn located in the centre of Tetbury, Cotswolds
- The White Hart Inn - a traditional inn located in the centre of Winchcombe, Cotswolds
- The Beehive - a quintessential English pub, located in Cheltenham, Cotswolds
- The Rozel - a recently refurbished pub, classically modern, located in Rozel Bay, Jersey
Whether you are working behind the scenes, cleaning rooms, washing up, preparing vegetables, designing graphics, meeting suppliers, working at the pass or pouring a glass of wine and looking after our guests; we all share the same common values and think they are important enough to talk about regularly and share with anyone who begins their career with us.
Reasons to work for us
- We reward
- We invest in your training
- We understand that a career path is not always a straight one
- Job satisfaction is important to us
- A job you can boast about
In addition we offer:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunities for rewards and bonus - depending on your role
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews and a cook off in Gloucestershire. We can assist with local living accommodation.