General Manager - Two Chairmen, Westminster, Local Pubs
The Two Chairmen is an historical building and it is the oldest pub you can find in Westminster.
It is situated on a small back street just a couple of minutes from Westminster Abbey.
Due to his location the primary clientele is civil servants (especially from Treasury and Ministry of Justice) and other local workers.
The turist trade has increased in the past few years especially with Saturday opening.
The pub has 2 main areas. The ground floor bar and a function room on the first floor (sedan room).
The sedan room gets booked on average 3 evenings a week for perties, leaving dos, birthdays…and it is a great space for Christmas bookings.
It is also a great space for big groups coming for lunch.
Mr Greene and Mr King never settled for second best and neither should you! Come and join the largest pub company in the kingdom and create unforgettable memories with your team.
King of your local, champion of your community it is your aspiration to be a role model General Manager who puts the team and customer at the heart of everything you do.
In search of greatness? Want to be in control of your own destiny? Join our team; we assure you this will be time well spent.
Leading from the front you will be the face of your business, with the Greene King family are here to support you every step of the way.It's all about you
- From previous management experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Thrive on taking accountability for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results in line with the business strategy
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best leader you can be
- Optimum satisfaction comes from leading, enabling and nurturing the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Being charismatic you have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships with stake holders, fellow colleagues and your local community.
- A dynamic and evolving customer orientated environment that inspires and encourages social interaction is where you work best
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
Because it’s so important to your success, we’ll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we’ll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new businessWe Value You
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Share-Save Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- High-Street Retail Vouchers and Shopping Discounts – saving you money
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses