General Manager - CHiMiCHANGA, Milton Keynes!
We need bright, positive, friendly Managers!
CHiMiCHANGA is a casual dining brand with plenty of personality, we currently hold a portfolio of 35 restaurants UK wide with exciting plans on the horizon! CHiMiCHANGA brings the taste of Tex-Mex to the UK alongside refreshing cocktails and buzzing atmospheres!
We are currently seeking a General Manager with plenty of passion and enthusiasm to lead the team from the front!
As General Manager you will run the restaurant with a management team of at least 3, consisting of Assistant Managers and Supervisors. You will take an active role in the restaurants finances including managing P&L. You will have a hands on, lead from the front attitude and develop a strong team of passionate individuals both front of house and back. You will ensure CHiMi standards and processes are maintained and followed at all times.
- Competitive bonus structure
- A professional environment with great opportunities for career development at all levels
- Both internal and external training courses and qualifications through our Training Academy
- 50% staff discount in all sites, across the 5 brands from day 1
- Free meals on shift*
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounts at retailers and leisure activities with ‘Salary Extras’
We are looking for:
- Management experience within restaurants
- Table service experience
- Opening/closing of a venue experience
- Cash up experience
- Financial experience, P&L etc.
- A fun, friendly, customer focused, lead from the front attitude
- Fully eligible to work in the UK
Come and experience our feel-good tex-mex and enjoy the rich and rewarding career we offer in return.
Disclaimer: We aim to respond to as many applicants as possible to advise you on the status of your application - please note there may be some occasions we are unable to. Due to the number of applicants we receive, please apply online in first instance.