We pride ourselves on delivering genuine Italian-quality dining experiences for our guests. If you picture a great Italian meal, you will think of delicious food, sunshine, and the kind of service that leaves you feeling like part of the family. Whilst we can’t guarantee the sunshine, we can guarantee that our people are at the heart of everything we do.
We love to see our people grow and we are dedicated to developing our internal talent. We offer training at all levels within the business, great rewards, a hard-working but fun environment, and above all, a place to belong.Our ideal Assistant Manager would be:
- Constantly working with the guest in mind, and always looking for ways to make the dining experience even more memorable
- Flexible and able to work across all sections of the restaurant to support the team as much as possible
- Able to provide support to the management team in planning for short, medium and long term successes
- Passionate about the development and growth of the team taking pride in sharing knowledge and best practice
Here at Bella Italia we love to look after our managers. We’ve put together a competitive and attractive benefits package to recognise and reward all the hard work they do which includes:
- Generous management bonus scheme
- 45 hour contract
- Clear and accessible career pathways
- A 50% discount card on food and drink
- Discounted goods and services
- Private medical insurance
- And much more….