Accounts Payable Administrator
We are now recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Finance Team based at our Head Office in Nuneaton (CV10 7RH).
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you are responsible for ensure that all invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner. Ensuring that invoices are appropriately approved before payment is made to term.
- Responsible for the timely management of Accounts Payable transactions in a proactive manner to ensure supplier accounts are accurate and up to date.
- Checking and maintaining the accounts payable mailbox and incoming post
- Ensure invoices are sent for appropriate approval in line with the company’s authorisation manual
- Dealing with PO and non-PO invoices
- Review and reconcile Supplier statements
- Clear and resolve any processing anomalies
- Preparation of regular payment runs
- Provide support and cover for other team members within the AP department to ensure no backlogs occur
- Assisting with month end
- Supporting any process and system changes that are implemented for the improvement of the AP Process and department deliverables
- Experience within an Accounts Payable department
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of high volume processing
- Good telephone manner
- Intermediate / working knowledge of Excel
- Must be IT literate
- Ability to make timely and rational decisions based on relevant information and experience
- Good standard of written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working under pressure and to deadlines
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements. Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…