Conference and Banqueting Supervisor
Ashdown Park Hotel, East Sussex, now has an exciting opportunity available for a Conference and Banqueting Supervisor Ashdown Park Hotel and Country Club is a stunning grade two listed country house set in 186 acres of beautiful grounds on the edge of the Ashdown Forest. An award winning 4 red star Hotel, fine dining two rosette Anderida Restaurant and fully equipped Country Club and Spa, we offer our guests a complete experience. Overview: Reporting to the Conference and Banqueting Manager, as C & B Supervisor , you will have responsibility for running events in our conference and Banqueting department. Ashdown Park Hotel has 17 different venues offering meetings and events from one to 300 people from small meetings to Weddings and banquets. As C & B Supervisor you will ensure that the department operates to a high standard and endeavors to make every meeting and event is an occasion for our guests. You will motivate and manage a team of staff to ensure that high standards are consistently maintained and procedures are followed. You will play an important role in the achievement of sales. Attributes/Experience: A Experience within Conference and Banqueting is essential , with a hands-on approach, you will have experience of delivering high standards of service, ideally in a luxury hotel. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly professional manner. Benefits As an Investors In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include:
- The opportunity to work in one of the country's foremost heritage hotels.
- You will be working in one of the AA's Top 200 4 Star Hotels in the UK and Ireland and proud members of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- You will earn a share in the Company Gratuities scheme which is performance driven by you and your colleagues.
- At Elite Hotels, we offer fantastic Company discounts and reduced rates for employees and family members across all four of our stunning hotels in beautiful locations.
- Free use of Leisure facilities.
- Our reward and recognition scheme (GEM's - see more information on our careers website) has been highly praised during our Investors in People accreditation.
- Company personal contributory pension scheme.
- We have an Employee Assistance programme managed by Hospitality Action to help you navigate through life's difficulties.
- We operate a childcare voucher scheme offering tax and NI relief when paying a registered childcare provider.
- Complimentary meals on duty.
- Quality uniforms provided and dry cleaned.
- Free car parking.