Night Manager - London
Night Manager - St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in London’s most iconic hotel?
We want curious and dynamic trendsetters, because we don’t always do what we did yesterday.
We want explorers who are intrigued by London’s hidden gems, because we are captivated by our local area.
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Our Night Manager position could be the opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity for a Night Manager has arisen at perhaps London's most iconic hotel. If you are an experienced, passionate and proactive Front Office professional then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Serves as the hotel Manager on Duty at night and oversees all hotel operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided.
- Represents hotel management overnight in resolving any guest or hotel related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby.
- Serves as Night Manager and handles the tracking of service issues.
- Deal with all guest requests to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are met in order to meet guest satisfaction targets.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Sustained and proven experience in a similar, five-star, high volume environment
- Demonstrable skills in hospitality.
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.