Night Chef - London
Night Chef - St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in London’s most iconic hotel?
We want curious and dynamic trendsetters, because we don’t always do what we did yesterday.
We want explorers who are intrigued by London’s hidden gems, because we are captivated by our local area.
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Our Night Chef position could be the opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity for a Night Chef has arisen at London's most iconic hotel. If you are a talented professional, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences, then St Pancras could be the perfect hotel for you.
Here’s a snapshot of the role and its key responsibilities:
- The Night Chef plays a key role in providing 24 hour five star culinary service food for guests of the hotel. This role assists in meeting the requirements of the day-to-day kitchen operations and all food preparation areas for the day shift.
- The Night Chef has involvement in providing the night room service menu and prepares food for areas including Banquets, Room Service, Restaurants, Bar/Lounges and Ambassador dining room to ensure a consistent, high quality food product.
- Works with the kitchen team and food and beverage team to continually improve guest and Ambassador satisfaction by ensuring a five star approach to culinary food delivery.
- As a key member of the hotel night and breakfast team, uses initiative and a proactive approach to ensure the hotels high standards are achieved.
- A member of the kitchen supervisory team and uses leadership skills to manage other supervisors and members of the team.
We’ll be hiring a candidate that has:
- Sustained and proven leadership experience in a five-star, high volume environment
- Excellent level of English
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Apply for Night Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly