Food and Beverage Supervisor - Macclesfield
Food and Beverage Supervisor - The Tytherington Club
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working individual who has the ability to work with, lead and motivate others in a challenging environment. The successful applicant will report to the Food & Beverage Manager/Deputy Food & Beverage Manager. This key role will ensure exceptional standards and service are delivered to both Club Members and visitors alike.
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your experience within a quality establishment and continue to maintain the reputation for outstanding F&B service.
- You will have a good knowledge of Food & Beverage operations.
- Experience within a 4 or 5 star environment would be an advantage.
- Desire to be a hands-on whilst supervising the team.
- Strong leadership skills necessary.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Discounted accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
Apply for Food and Beverage Supervisor - Macclesfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly