Assistant Manager - Leeds
Assistant Manager - Shenanigans, Leeds
Full Time / Live Out
Salary dependent on Experience
If you’ve got hospitality, leisure or retail experience in a supervisory position then we’d love to hear from you! The Assistant Manager role is key to a successful business.
ASSISTANT MANAGER ROLE:
- Deputising for the General Manager
- Leading a team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Training and development of a strong team
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN AN ASSISTANT MANAGER:
- At least 6 months experience in a supervisory or similar role
- Passionate about great service
- Enjoys and wants to be an active team member
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
- Excellent verbal communication
Could you be this key member of staff? If the answer is YES and you think this is the role for you then please send your CV with full work experience.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants who have been shortlisted for an interview.