Trampoline Coach/ Instructor - Wolverhampton
Trampoline Coach/ Instructor - Wolverhampton - Oxygen Freejumping
Any weekday evening 5.00pm - 8.00pm
Oxygen Freejumping is the market leading trampoline park chain in the UK. Started in 2015 by the Founders of LA Fitness and CEO of UK Active; Fred Turok and David Stalker. Oxygen has 10 parks throughout the UK, over the next year the company plans to at least double in size.
Each Oxygen Park is a unique activity offering blending sport, fitness, play and fun with everything from fitness classes, Freejumping sessions and birthday parties. Oxygen is leading a truly innovative concept for the UK leisure market.
We are looking for enthusiastic trampoline coaches to run our Academy at our newly acquired Park in Wolverhampton. We deliver classes across a range of age groups. Our classes are extremely popular and therefore, we are looking for the right people that can bring to life the experience of attending a class in Wolverhampton.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience to trampoline coaching is essential.
- Punctual / reliable with experience of working in demanding environments
- Sound ability to develop participants through progressive levels using excellent communicative and coaching skills.
- Ability to speak in front of large groups
- Proven ability to drive performance and increase participation levels
- Exciting, engaging and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about coaching
- Creative and business minded individuals who would look to grow the academy beyond its current level. Opportunities for 1-2-1 coaching outside of academy hours
- Happy to perform on camera and hold interviews for the marketing team / media as require
- Flexible to expand the current timetable to aid future development of the product
- You need to have a British Gymnastics Trampoline Coaching level 2 qualification
Apply for Trampoline Coach/ Instructor - Wolverhampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly