General Assistant/Events Staff - London
General Assistant/Events Staff - South West London
Searcys is an iconic collection of restaurants, bars and venues, who are committed to delivering a luxurious experience through our inspiring settings, exceptionally high standard of product and engaging service.
We are looking for individuals to help us grow our iconic collection and delivering memorable experiences for our guests.
We are recruiting for General Assistants/Events Staff to work with us at the National Army Museum.
What’s in it for you?!
- 25% discount
- Personal training and development courses
- 28 days’ holiday
What we are looking for:
- 2 years’ experience working in a high quality restaurant, event based venue or bar
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Well presented
- Willing to go above and beyond
- Can do attitude; attentive, with the ability to multi-task
Job role expectations:
- To ensure a smooth and efficient service to our guests
- To ensure that our customers receive a high quality of service
- To ensure tables are set up prior to service
- To handle all queries or report any to your manager
We want a person who can deliver our Values; Passion, Excellence, Energy, Curiosity, Accountability, Originality, Execution and continually strives to better themselves.