Wellness Fitness Advisor - Lichfield
Wellness Fitness Advisor - Lichfield Golf & Country Club
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and loads of enthusiasm to play an active role on the Gym floor.
In this "hands on" role you will be responsible for conducting inductions/ assessments and supporting members in achieving their 'real life' fitness goals through our "Wellness Technogym Key System."
- Ensuring facilities are maintained to the highest standards at all times
- Drive membership satisfaction and aid membership retention.
- Exceed your individual performance targets
Essential requirements for the role:
- Min. REPS level 2 qualified
- Knowledgeable of fitness procedures and fitness products
- Customer service driven
- A Team Player
- Ideally ETM qualified and able to teach classes
- Welcoming, Professional, Friendly and FUN!!
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Discounted accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Discounted meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
This is a part time position based on 24 hours per week. Shifts will include early starts, late finishes and some weekends.