Kitchen Porter - Gaucho Edinburgh - Opportunities to Progress
We are looking for enthusiastic Kitchen Porter's to join our brand new Gaucho Edinburgh family!
As a Gaucho Kitchen Porter you can have fun at work, while you earn a great salary and benefit from staff meals, incentives, as you grow in the best industry, with Gaucho.
Our Kitchen Porters ensure the smooth functioning of all back of house areas as a result of their competency in setting the kitchen up to required standards and maintaining the cleanliness of crockery and equipment through service.
YOU’LL BE REQUIRED TO
- Ensure all sections have clean crockery and equipment as needed
- Ensure canopies and grill are fully cleaned prior to each service
- Help with basic food preparation
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE will
- Desire to work in a busy kitchen
- Want to progress in the kitchen
- Opportunity to gain qualifications through Apprenticeship Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Career development and progression
- Staff meals
- Perkbox membership
- Charity collaboration
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
We will be holding open interviews on Tuesday 17th October at CAU restaurant Edinburgh; 15 Castle Street EH2 3AH between 11am and 5pm. We look forward to seeing you there!