Sous Chef - London
Sous Chef - Barbican, London
Searcys is an iconic collection of restaurants, bars and venues, who are committed to delivering a luxurious experience through our inspiring settings, exceptionally high standard of product and engaging service.
We are looking for individuals to help us grow our iconic collection and delivering memorable experiences for our guests.
We are recruiting for a Sous Chef to work with us.
What’s in it for you?!
- 25% discount
- Personal training and development courses
- 28 days’ holiday
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Sous Chef
- Excellent management and cooking skills
- Working knowledge of various computer programmes
- Trained in the appropriate food safety and health and safety courses, including, L2 Food and Health and Safety, L3 Food safety, IOSH and Sous Vide and Vac pack, would be ideal
- Ability to handle pressure well
- Team player
Job role expectations:
- To assist the Head/Executive chef in the smooth running of the kitchen
- To help in food prep and design for all company menus
- To produce high quality food products
- To ensure the kitchen operates efficiently and to a high standard
- To assist with the involvement of menu and product research and development
- To manage and assist in training all kitchen staff, to manage staff performance
- To manage stock inventory
- To ensure the appropriate health and safety standards, FOODSAFE practices are followed
We want a person who can deliver our Values; Passion, Excellence, Energy, Curiosity, Accountability, Originality, Execution and continually strives to better themselves.