Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie - St Pancras, London
Searcys is an iconic collection of restaurants, bars and venues, who are committed to delivering a luxurious experience through our inspiring settings, exceptionally high standard of product and engaging service.
We are looking for individuals to help us grow our iconic collection and delivering memorable experiences for our guests.
We are recruiting for a Chef De Partie to work with us at the Searcys St Pancras Champagne Bar and Restaurant.
What’s in it for you?!
- 25% discount
- Personal training and development courses
- 28 days’ holiday
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a Chef De Partie or as a Commis Chef
- A Chef De Partie with excellent use of cooking methods, ingredients and processes
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Passionate about being a Chef De Partie
- Team player
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Level 2 Health and Safety would be preferable
Chef de Partie Job Role Expectations:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your specialty
- Ensuring yourself and your team practice a high level of the Food and Hygiene standards
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Help to maintain a good working environment and a smooth running team
We want a person who can deliver our Values; Passion, Excellence, Energy, Curiosity, Accountability, Originality, Execution and continually strives to better themselves.
Apply for Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly