Lifeguard - London
Are you looking to join a fun and engaging environment, within a world renowned brand dedicated to supporting your future development?
We’re looking for a competent lifeguard to take responsibility for the health and safety of our members and ensure all our poolside activities are promoted and run effectively.
- Supervision of our members within the pool & surrounding areas, to ensure safety at all times.
- Enthusiastically engage with our members, providing a great customer service.
- Daily checks such as water temperature & equipment storage.
- Cleaning duties to ensure safety, hygiene & pleasant area at all times.
- Additional activities to support club operation where required.
This role is full time, working 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (from 6am), 'lates' (until 11pm) and weekends.
What we can’t live without:
Confident in your ability to ensure our swimmers are safe and happy at all times; you’re also keen to make the most of your qualifications.
Specific requirements of successful candidate:
- Strong communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
- A friendly, calm and approachable nature with the ability to act quickly and effectively.
- Current Lifeguard qualification and fully registered with either:
o RLSS- IQL National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
o HABC Level 2 Award in Pool Lifeguarding (QCF).
o STA Professional Award for Pool Lifeguard (QCF)
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment. We’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. You’ll have a dedicated Manager and a supportive wider team to really set you up for success.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Complimentary VA health club membership for you & a buddy!
- Virgin Tribe – discounts on loads of Virgin products & services.
- 30 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Birthday bonus day off (in addition to your annual leave)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%