Food & Beverage Team Member
Do you want a career working for the Sunday Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
Nidd Hall Hotel in Harrogate is a Grade II listed mansion in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. A rewarding Warner Leisure career means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience for our guests.
The purpose of the role:
As a Food & Beverage Team Member you will take pride in hosting exceptional dining and bar experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing and fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
- Guest focused whilst having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
- Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable experience for our guests and promoting sales through superior service
- Providing safe, secure and appealing environments around the Hotel / Coastal Villages
Experience and training:
- Ideally you will have experience of working in Hospitality within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment
- No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is required
- We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
- A full training program and manual will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities including the Leisure Centre, Gym and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- 20% team member discount across other Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven Holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
- Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Perks at Work gives you access to exclusive discounts from hundreds of retailers