Beauty Therapist - Harrogate
Do you want a career working for The Sunday Times 5th Best Big Companies in the UK?Role responsibilities:
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure means joining one great team who aim to create a sumptuous and seamless experience across our 13 unique, beautiful and luxurious Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Beauty Therapist at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment, delighting our guests with exceptional service.
- Delivering the full range of treatments available and offer relevant products to purchase based on client concerns
- Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable experience for our guests and promoting sales through superior service
- Ensure you proudly present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company grooming standards
- Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
- Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Government pension scheme