6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Do you want to continue your career working for The Sunday Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
Butlin's are currently looking for an Accommodation Manager at our Minehead resort. You will be part of a high performing team who deliver the best possible guest experience through our accommodation and housekeeping services. You will enjoy a fast pace high pressure environment, leading a team to create and deliver a 'home away from home' experience that will exceed our guests' needs and expectations on a daily basis.
Butlin's is one of the most recognised brands in the UK holiday market, offering holidays and short breaks all year round at three great British seaside resorts. Our three resorts in Minehead, Bognor Regis and Skegness attract over 1.5 million guests every year. No matter which role you fulfil, all of us are working towards our common goal of delighting our guests every time by providing amazing memories & experiences, as well as creating an environment where our team can perform at their best.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Accommodation Operations Manager, you will be accountable for leading a team of housekeepers to deliver the best possible guest experience through our accommodation & housekeeping services.
What will I be doing:
- Provide support, development and leadership to the team.
- Maintain and look for opportunities to improve housekeeping standards on the "Village" in line with resort goals on cleanliness, inventory, presentation etc.
- Identify solutions to continuously improve the areas that fall below standard
- To be a point of contact with our guests to help resolve problems.
- To manage designated shifts in a professional and effective manner as a leader.
- Control deployment of direct labour/ contract companies within the area of responsibility.
- Report maintenance jobs as required and evaluate maintenance work in adhere to Company standards.
- Administration duties such as rotas, stock ordering, budgetary control etc.
- Duty Accommodation Manager cover for the Department on designated shifts.
- Complying with all Company and legislative procedures
- Guest focused
- Leadership skills
- Experience preferably in the cleaning and/or housekeeping industry
- Excellent communication skills with an organised & methodical approach
- Strong motivational skills
- Computer literacy
- Previous experience of managing large teams
- Possess a management or cleaning qualification or willing to develop to this level (e.g. BICS, CIMS, BIFM, etc.)
About the Benefits:
- Annual Bonus scheme
- 20% off holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Regular Team offers
- Access to discounted offers from a variety of providers
- Team member appreciation and recognition schemes
- Free parking
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'big hearted' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by the values for our guests.