Housekeeping Team Member
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Do you want a career working for the Sunday Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
Nidd Hall Hotel in Harrogate is a Grade II listed mansion in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. A rewarding Warner Leisure career means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience for our guests.
As a Housekeeping Team Member / Cleaner you will treasure and care for the cleanliness and upkeep of our guests rooms and public areas. You will be part of a high performing team ensuring our guest's rooms meet the Warner standard and our guests expectation, ensuring their comfort throughout their stay.
The purpose of the role:
- Work independently and proudly to consistently clean & prepare our guest accommodation and public areas to the required Warner standard
- Ensure all accommodation rooms are ready at the expected times
- Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
Qualifications, Experience and Training:
- No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is needed.
- We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
- A full training program and manual will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities including the Leisure Centre, Gym and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- 20% team member discount across other Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven Holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
- Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Perks at Work gives you access to exclusive discounts from hundreds of retailers